Humboldt County School Counselors Mission Statement
The Mission of the Humboldt County School Counselors is to help all students reach their academic, career, personal and social/emotional potential. Our mission as student advocates is to promote and enhance student achievement by delivering prevention, intervention, and referral services in collaboration with students, staff, parents and the community.
Work Experience Credit Requirements
Students must complete the following in order to earn a credit or credits for Work Experience:
- Turn in Work Experience contract by specified date
- Students must pass all of their scheduled classes in order to receive Work Experience credit(s).
- Turn in copy of pay stub every two weeks to verify the hours the student has worked.
- Students must accumulate 180 hours for one full Work Experience credit divided into two semesters.
- Student must work the entire semester while enrolled in Work Experience.
- Forms for Work Experience
Failure to comply with the above guidelines will result in a failing grade. If you have any questions regarding your Work Experience credits, please see Mrs. Fifield in the Career Center.